Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jul 11, 2017

I have just mentioned, in my previous review, of YouCaring.com, about the unarmed black man, Dejuan Guillory, who was shot dead by the Louisiana police, and how a fundraising page was set on YouCaring.com, which it has immediately given priority to and posted it on its front page. The fundraising page is to get money for the bail of the former girlfriend, Dequince Brown, who has shown enormous courage, against the police.

Please note, that I strongly commend this girls bravery, in regards to the police's actions. And I wish that she gets the funds to bail her out of jail. My only beef was with YouCaring.com, which jumps at the opportunity, to also get money from that fundraising effort, as well. I am a human rights blogger and I have always reported on police brutality and government corruption.

See y blog, "Canada Human Rights Abuse is Exposed. The Truth is Revealed". Today, I am also facing relentless persecution, as a result of exercising my right to freedom of speech. As well as in trying to protect my legal rights and my human rights.

I commend anyone, that stand up for justice. And those of us that do, we hope to get the public support, as well.

If not, those like me, will just keep on doing what we are doing, until we see the change, that we are fighting for. My condolences, to Dequince Brown, you're a very courageous woman.

Update by user Jul 11, 2017

Okay, now I know for sure that YouCaring.com, has clearly blocked my fundraising page, from being featured, with the other fundraisers on its site. Today, July 11, I just looked at the fundraising page, under Emergencies and Disaster, which I should have posted on, and saw a new fundraising page posted, for a man name Dejuan Guillory, that was been shot by police on July 6th.

This means that YouCaring.com allowed this fundraiser to be seen on its front page, as a top priority. And I am guessing that it is because it also believe, that this fundraiser will also generate a lot of donations. While I sympathized for this man's family, I think that it is also inherently unfair to other fundraisers, like me (See Valerie Guillaume, under Emergencies and Disaster, YouCaring.com), not to have their fundraising page featured at all, on that page. My life has been turned upside down, by the Canadian authorities, because of its relentless persecution of me, which has left me and my animal homeless, by the Toronto Fire Services and the Office of the Emergency Management and the Toronto Red Cross.

They all colluded together to put me out on the street and to not allow me to return to my home. I have been forced out of my home countless times, over the years, by the Canadian government, in order to destabilized me. And this is all part of its persecution of me, as a human rights blogger, living in Canada. The latest proof that I have of them also blocking my activities online, is with YouCaring.com.

I have never had my fundraising page featured with the other fundraisers, by YouCaring.com and this was intended to block me from getting any donations. I posted the link on my Google+ page and on Twitter and that's it. YouCaring.com not only blocks some fundraisers, but also "promoted" those other fundraisers that it thinks will also generate money (a lot of money), and in which case, YouCaring.com will also get its "cut" from it. This is dishonest and should be exposed.

And since I am in the business of exposing corruption, why not start here, with YouCaring.com. as well?.

Original review posted by user Jul 05, 2017

I have had a very negative experience with YouCaring.com. And it is also safe to say that I don't trust them.

I posted a donation page on their website, and YouCaring.com did not display my donation page, with the other fundraisers, in that category. When I ask YouCaring.co what was up with that?, I got a very cold and uncaring response. Needless to say, that has also greatly hindered my ability to get the funds that I need, to deal with that emergency and disaster, which I had requested the help for. YouCaring.com may not collect certain fees, like other online fundraising sites, but YouCaring.com greatly lacked the other services, that some of those other sites offers to their clients.

Including, customer service skills. I would suggest that it change its name from YouCaring.com to "We don't give a ***", which is more suitable for how they treat their customers. Now, I am also wondering how safe this site is, as far as forwarding the funds from donors.

I have some serious doubts about YouCaring.com staff's professional integrity. If they can divert donors away from your fundraising page, then YouCaring.com can also divert your donations (funds) from you as well.

Review about: Youcaring Crowdfunding Service.

I didn't like: No customer service, I question its professional integrity and honesty.

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1349284

Since I posted that comment about YouCaring.com, on Pissed consumer, I am also wondering why Pissed consumer, also did not print my name along with my picture?. It has posted my picture up (seen here), but not my name to go along with it.

I did not write an anonymous review, but I identified myself and that part was hidden from my review. Since I had told YouCaring.com, that I would be complaining, publicly and loudly, if they did not respond to my complaint, about not showing my donation page, along with the other fundraisers, in my category (which is Disaster and Emergency), then I would think that Pissed consumer would also be transparent as well. Anyway, I plan to take my fundraising page down soon, but anyone wishing to donate to help me and my animal, who have been made homeless, by the actions of the Canadian government and its local authorities, can also visit my fundraising page. It is Valerie Guillaume, under the Disaster and Emergency category, of YouCaring.com.

IT is about trying to fight for my human rights and to stop the persecution against me.

Read my entire story there. (I also have a Blog).

Youcaring SUCKS!