I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser, you caring shut it down. Weeks later I found out through fb that the shelter never received any donations.
I immediately check my emails to see if they had notified me or refunded me. They did neither. I contacted webpay and you caring and only heard back from webpay. They couldn't help me so I sent another email to you caring. I finally heard back from their support team three days after I contacted them.
They told me I needed to send my payment confirmation for them to give me my money back. I sent it along with a few questions such as why didn't they contact the donors after shutting down the fundraiser, where was my money considering they extracted it out of the fundraisers account, and were they ever planning in refunding me. I finally got a refund but no apology or explanation for their terrible business practices. This isn't finders keepers. If you shut down a fundraiser you should immediately notify donors and offer them a prompt refund. Aside from the obvious actions they should have taken, they should have addressed my inquiries and apologized for their sloppy response time.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Jenna the Astrologer seems very genuine and caring. She was completely accurate w my readings she gave me for free, for some reason she gave me 3 readings and a..."
- "My name is Cory Ermi, and a friend of mine had told me that he talked to his boss and I was to go and fill out an application because..."
- "One of the new employees hired at Cat Spec Oregon OH. comes with a strong warning of Caution. She inappropriately speaks to her male married co workers. She does not..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."