Featured Not resolved

I thought I was going in to JJ Watt's charity for Houston's catastrophe.My donation never appeared.

The donations list is totally bogus - it is filled with the same names over & over. Based on JJ Watt's name I wanted to contribute to an honest Houston Relief fund. *** me. I should have stopped when it didn't look right.

Of course I will never know where my $460 went. Now I am left ripped off and completely disgusted. They should be shut down.

How they can get away with taking advantage of a tragedy such as what is happening in Texas is beyond comprehension.As a human being I am sickened by this corrupt greed.

Review about: Youcaring Donation.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: You are a scam website, How they went about receiving a donation to themselves.

Had an Experience with YouCaring?

Comments

Ovens Enterprises - Over half a month, no response to a refund request -- to those researching Sam Ovens, you'll want to read this. Ovens Enterprises "Summary: On December 22nd, 2016, I had stumbled upon Sam Ovens' Consulting Accelerator rather misinformative webinar. I had purchased the product, and a few hours later -- due to an..." Read more YouCaring - FUNDRAISER FRAUD HARD TO REPORT ON THIS WEBSITE. YouCaring "There was recently a woman who was fundraising on Youcaring.com claiming to be unable to work due to intense pain as the result of surgery. She raised $1911.00 through the..." Read more Thumbtack - Leads Review from Westlake Village, California Thumbtack "Notice, they are all Lower Case (names) this is so staff doesnt have to waste time Capitalizing the First and Last initial (You used to be able to somewhat tell this way..." Read more YouCaring - Hugh mungus - I tried to participate in helping someone with cancer. YouCaring "I tried to participate in helping someone with cancer who needed assistance with medical treatments. "You Caring" however shut the fundraiser saying this dying man wasn't worth the websites trouble...." Read more Odd Tattoo Bogota - FRAUD, THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Odd Tattoo Bogota "Fernanda Diaz represents ODD TATTOO Bogota, Colombia and is a thief, a fraud and targets U.S. Citizens as victims of theft via Western Union. Stay away! Fernanda Díaz representa a..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more